Final InnovaSUMP Conference
The main aim of the conference is the presentation of initiatives, practices, methodologies and conclusions, for the adoption and implementation of improved Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans that will incorporate the four (4) innovations of the project
- Integration of travel behaviour research and potential user response analyses
- Integration of pricing and financing measures
- Planning for visitors at tourism destinations
- Harmonization between Sustainable Energy & Climate Action Plans and Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans
The conference will:
- facilitate dialog among participants to bring forward the deficiencies and obstacles, defined throughout the project implementation, regarding the development and implementation of the Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans.
- present project partners’ experiences from the project and the implementation of their Action Plans.
- present good practices and the benefits of the innovations addressed by the project
Innovations in Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans for low-carbon urban transport.
InnovaSUMP facilitates the take-up of Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans, with innovations on travel behaviour, planning for tourism mobility and sustainable energy, integrated pricing and financing, towards low-carbon urban transport solutions and strategies