Capitalisation and legacy of the InnovaSUMP project results in relevant policy change, regarding sustainable mobility planning
- Odysseas Ellinopoulos, Nicosia City Councillor, Cyprus
- Dave Black, Director of Planning, Transportation and Environment, Devon County Council , UK
- Konstantinos Sotirakis, Vice-Mayor of Kordelio-Evosmos, Thessaloniki, Greece
- João Paulo Gouveia, Viseu City Councillor, Portugal
- Jonas Damidavičius, former Chief Specialist of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, currently - Head of a Department at the Vilnius Municipal Enterprise „Susisiekimo paslaugos“ (Connecting Services), Lithuania
- Carmen Gherca, Iasi Public Transport Company, Head of Communication, Romania
- Yiannis Toskas, Thessaloniki Trasport Authority, Managing Director, Greece
Latest developments in SUMPs
Madeleine Kelly-Tychtl - European Commission, Directorate-General for Mobility and transport, Unit B3 – Innovation & Research (urban mobility team)
CIVITAS SATELLITE project
Laura Babío - POLIS, CIVITAS SATELLITE project
CIVITAS SUITS project
Polikarpos Karkavitsas - CIVITAS SUITS project
Alan Obrien - JASPERS EIB
Views of experts on the future of SUMPs:
- Michalis Lambrinos, Cyprus
- Will Pratt, Devon County Council, UK
- Ravenna, Italy
- Stavros Konstantinidis – Advisor to Mayor of Kordelio-Evosmos, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Kristina Gaučė, Director, Gaučė &Co, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Nicosia Municipality, InnovaSUMP lead partner
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – InnovaSUMP advisory partner
- Interreg Europe Joint Secretariat
- Technical Coordinator
Head of Planning, Trasportation & Environment
Mr Dave Black is head of the service that includes development and delivery of large infrastructure projects, strategic infrastructure planning and statutory responses including development of the Transport, Education, Waste and Minerals plans.
Mr. Konstantinos Sotirakis is Deputy Mayor for the municipal administrative services, human resources, efficiency and the municipal police of the Municipality of Kordelio-Evosmos, Thessaloniki Greece.
Head of Sustainable Urban Mobility Department
Mr. Damidavičius is an Urban and Spatial Planner with experience in sustainable mobility policy making.
Advisor to Mayor
Mr. Stavros Konstantinidis is Advisor to the Mayor of Kordelio-Evosmos, Thessaloniki, Greece. He is a Civil Engineer specialized in Transportation and Environmental Planning.
Dr Kristina Gaučė has 17 years’ experience in mobility/transport analysis and urban transport policy making, starting with European Commission project STEP by STEP in 2003, following with transport development feasibility studies, participation in European projects (MAX, EPOMM-PLUS, ENDURANCE, E